[ncl-talk] uv2sfvpf

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Tue Sep 20 09:00:23 MDT 2016

The function is built-in, you do not need to load anything.
The top of the documentation page tells you whether you need to load anything (typically since 6.1.2 you do not).

The documentation specifies the input needs for the function.
> 	• input values must be in ascending latitude order
> 	• input array must be on a global grid

This likely will not work with WRF, though that depends on your WRF set up.

Alan

Alan Brammer,
Post-Doc Researcher

Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY, 12222
abrammer at albany.edu