[ncl-talk] regrid to EASE grid

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:18:06 MDT 2016

[1] The lat/lon file for the S. Hem. 721x721 EASE is on the ftp site:
      EaseLatLon.721x721.S_Hem.nc

      That is the only file I have for the S. Hem.

       See: http://nsidc.org/

       Search: EASE

       for other information.

[2] Attached is a modified script and a S. Hem EASE regridded plot.

[3] The error messages are output from the ESMF software. They are warnings
only.

Good Luck