[ncl-talk] short2flt

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 6 07:29:21 MDT 2016

I am not sure why you are getting the "totype" error. I do not have the
6.2.1 version of contributed.ncl. However, to my knowledge, the "totype"
function is not used in the "short2flt" function.

---
Could you ftp the file to:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
your_email
cd incoming
put .... file ....
quit

Then send am email after successful transfer.

THX