[ncl-talk] TES-Aura_L2 processing problem

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 5 16:20:15 MDT 2016

Maybe

   diri= "./"                                   ; path
   fili = "TES-Aura_L2-HDO-Nadir_2012-09_L2v005_Litev08.nc"
   pthi = diri+fili
   f   = addfile(pthi)
   x   = f->averagecloudeffopticaldepth         ; ( grid_targets )
   lat = f->longitude                           ; ( grid_targets )
   lon = f->longitude                           ; ( grid_targets

   wks = ....

   res = True
       :
       :
    res at trGridType         = "TriangularMesh"  ; allow possible missing
coordinates
    res at gsnAddCyclic       = False
    res at sfXArray           = lon
    res at sfYArray           = lat

    res at tiMainString       = fili

    plot_TS_L2 = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,x,res)