[ncl-talk] WRF: vertical cross-section vector plot for wind profile

Gurer, Kemal@ARB kemal.gurer at arb.ca.gov
Wed Nov 16 15:35:52 MST 2016

Hi Tabish,

Let me make my small contribution to the group, rather than always waiting for a help from ncl-talk support folks, who can be overwhelmed with help requests. See the attached gzipped tar file that has the script and example .png plots. The script creates vertical cross section of various variables at three different angles, pivoted at the center of the domain, superimposed with vertical circulation on them. Best wishes on your studies.

Kemal.