[ncl-talk] Array Issue

Marston Johnston marston.johnston at gu.se
Tue Nov 15 15:14:47 MST 2016

Hi Forest,

You are inside a do loop and sometimes even though the dimensions are the same, the variable will not over write it.
When reading in vectors or arrays, I find it safest to use “:=” to overwrite the variable. I don’t think the problem is with FNAME.
If it the lines which is probably changing dimensions with each iteration. Use the “:=” to solve this.

Hope this helps,
/M

Marston S. Johnston, PhD
Department of Earth Sciences