[ncl-talk] process underlying obj_anal_ic_Wrap()

Brennan Bean brennan.bean.20 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:18:45 MST 2016

Hello,
In an effort to understand a colleague's NCL code, I had a question
regarding the obj_anal_ic_Wrap() function. The documentation describes this
function as an "iterative improvement type objective analysis" but does not
specify the way this iterative process is carried out. I wanted to know if
this is done by a Cressman or Barnes correction scheme, or if it was
carried out by something more sophisticated than either of these methods?

Thank you,
Brennan Bean