[ncl-talk] cnConstFEnableFill Resource Not Working

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 2 16:17:33 MDT 2016

Hi Samuel,
I think we will need to have a complete script and the data in order
to see what is happening. I can tell you that there have been issues
with constant fill plots that have been (hopefully) resolved recently,
so your script might be a useful test case.
Can you follow the directions on the NCL web page tab
Support->ReportBugs to upload these files. Note that your data can be
kept private if you wish.
Let me know offline the names of the files you uploaded. Thanks.
 -dave