[ncl-talk] Remove first box in the LabelBar

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon May 30 08:16:15 MDT 2016

Lillian,

The solution you came up with is pretty clever!

Another method is to set all values below some threshold value that you
don't want contoured to missing. For example:

threshold_val = 1.0
data = where(data.lt.threshold,data at _FillVaue,data)

This will set all values < 1.0 to missing, and hence you won't get any
filled contours in these locations.

Your solution works well, too. I will try to come up with some examples on
our web page, because this a common question.

--Mary