[ncl-talk] Break line and multplying a value

Guilherme Martins jgmsantos at gmail.com
Sun May 29 11:50:17 MDT 2016

Hi users,

How do I break a line in the NCL? I do not want the effect caused by the
"~C~" but want to break the line within the script. I have a limit to write
in that line.

For example, that line is very long in my script and I want to break the
line:

res at tiMainString = "Anomalia de altura geopotencial em 500hPa -
Fevereiro/1979"

I tryed to use the "\", but does not work.

Another issue I would like to understand why when we multiply any variable
by a constant, this variable loses its metadata? I searched but I did not
found anything.

Thank you.
Dr. Guilherme Martins
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
Centro de Previsão de Tempo e Estudos Climáticos (CPTEC)
Grupo de Desenvolvimento em Assimilação de Dados (GDAD)
Telefone (INPE/CP): +55 12 3186-8551 || Celular (TIM): +55 12 98152-8580
E-mail: guilherme.martins at inpe.br || jgmsantos at gmail.com
Skype: guilherme.martins.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/jgmsantos
Currículo Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/5997657584785803