[ncl-talk] reading pnetcdf/CDF-5 files

Gerard Ketefian - NOAA Affiliate gerard.ketefian at noaa.gov
Tue May 24 12:20:27 MDT 2016

Hi David,

Getting a pre-release version of NCL would be swell!  It would save us a
lot of work trying to get around the problem in a roundabout way.

I already have NetCDF-C 4.4.0 installed, and that seems to be able to read
the metadata in my CDF5 file, so the pre-release NCL will also likely work.

Thanks!
Gerard