[ncl-talk] ESMF in NCL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon May 23 08:15:57 MDT 2016

Jeff,

Do you still need help with this?

You're right, this is quite a large domain. It helps if you just do the
regridding over the area of interest. For example, if you have regional
data, then set the SrcURCorner/SrcLLCorner/DstURCorner/DstLLCorner to an
area just large enough to contain the domain of interest. This could result
in a noticeable improvement in time.

--Mary