[ncl-talk] time_axis_labels issue

Paolina Bongioannini Cerlini paolina.cerlini at unipg.it
Fri May 20 11:41:29 MDT 2016

Hi Mary,
thank you a lot for your answer. I have managed to change the script and
I am sending you a new ncl script that is working with a minor problem with the
initial poit of time_axis_labels , if you can check it
it would be great.
 I attach the postscipt output, the output at screen, the ncl_filedump description of the NETCDF file, that is
2.67 GBytes, then I will put it in your ftp address(you gave me this in a previous exchange) if you
need to run it.
I have averaged the three daily times for each year, and I need a fractional time since the data
do not cover the last year, but stop at february.
Thank you again.

Paolina