[ncl-talk] Help regarding 'gsLineDashPattern' resource required...

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Fri May 20 09:01:37 MDT 2016

You were plotting individual segments for each and every time step, you inner do loop and use of gsn_polyline() wasn’t quite what you really wanted.  Those dashes were actually new lines for each internal do loop.

I cleaned up the script and edited your do loop so it’s much simpler and uses gsn_add_polyline() instead.

Go through my edited file and make sure you understand what changed and why.  I’d suggest running through one iteration of your days loop with a print(xpt) to realise why you were getting the plot you were getting.

Alan

Alan Brammer,
Post-Doc Researcher

Department of Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
University at Albany, State University of New York, Albany, NY, 12222