[ncl-talk] add new font (cyrillic)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun May 15 22:13:06 MDT 2016

Alexander,

I'm afraid this is the only cyrlilic font we have.

It is possible to add extra characters to font tables, and even new font
tables, but it takes about 2 hours per character once you get familiar with
the procedure.

I've added your request to our ticket system (NCL-2439), but I'm afraid
this won't be a high priority at the moment.

If you want to try adding the fonts yourself, I can track down the
documentation for this. The person that knows how to do this is long
retired, so the documentation is the only source of information we have on
this.

--Mary