[ncl-talk] Report of error in web example.

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun May 15 19:14:23 MDT 2016

Also, there are a few other approaches.

; two 'other' approaches for the simple file

  filename  = "example1.csv"

; [1]

  nrow      = numAsciiRow(filename)
  ncol      = 3                                            ; manually
specify
  values_2d = asciiread(filename,(/nrow,ncol/),"integer")
  write_matrix(values_2d,ncol+"2I5",False)

  print("----")

; [2]

  row_one   = asciiread(filename,1,"string")         ; read 1st row as
string;  ;print(row_one)
  NCOL      = str_fields_count(row_one, ",")
  VALUES_2D = asciiread(filename,(/nrow,NCOL/),"integer")
  write_matrix(VALUES_2D, NCOL+"I5" ,False)