[ncl-talk] advect_variable problem

Yang, Xiaoxin yang.1143 at osu.edu
Sun May 8 11:23:39 MDT 2016

Dear Thomas,
Thank you for the reply.
Then I tried to calculate the vertical weighted sum using “wgt_vertical_n”, and encountered the same problem.
Fatal: Undefined identifier: (wgt_vertical_n) is undefined, can’t continue.
Is there a typo in the documentation too? I was wondering what should the right function be to conduct vertical integration.
Thanks in advance.
Xiaoxin