[ncl-talk] Tick mark spacing for gsn_csm_contour

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:34:01 MDT 2016

That did it, thanks.

Now I'm trying to get matching tick marks on another figure with the same
procedure, where the y-axis value is z height, and it appears that the axis
unit is changing between m and km depending on what values I put in.  Is
that at all possible?

It's a cross section, and if I enter 0 and 10 for min and max, and the
vector (/0,2,4,6,8,10/) for the explicit tick marks, it gives me what
appears to be the bottom 10 meters (nearly uniform theta-e with height, for
instance).  But if I multiple all of those by a factor of 1000, it squashes
everything into a line at the bottom, as if to say it's showing me 10,000
km on the y axis.

rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu