[ncl-talk] Tick mark spacing for gsn_csm_contour

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:00:30 MDT 2016

How can I make my y-axis tick marks 2 apart instead of 3 apart?  I'm trying
to follow http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tickmarks.shtml but it is
not working.  The functions are apparently not valid resources in contour:

warning:tmYBMode is not a valid resource in
/xsec_KOKX_radar_A_110224_contour at this time
warning:tmYBValues is not a valid resource in
/xsec_KOKX_radar_A_110224_contour at this time
warning:tmYBLabels is not a valid resource in
/xsec_KOKX_radar_A_110224_contour at this time

--
Ryan Connelly
M.S. Student in Atmospheric Sciences, Stony Brook University
rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu