[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon May 2 07:51:47 MDT 2016

PLEASE ... always fill in the Subject line.

==
Altering the default Taylor Diagram script requires some effort. The
original values were hard coded.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/taylor.shtml
Examples 8 ( *taylor_diagram_enoble.ncl )*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/taylor_diagram_enoble.ncl>

Example 9 bu Jatin Kala ( *taylor_diagram_less_hardcoded.ncl )*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/>

may be of help

Good Luck
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/>