[ncl-talk] Wheeler-Kiladis Space-Time Spectra- Not generating plot

Maria Gehne - NOAA Affiliate maria.gehne at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 31 08:48:23 MDT 2016

That just sets your fill value to a different value, FFT will still
complain. You actually have to replace the fill values with actual data to
make it work. Or find a data set that doesn't have any missing data to
begin with.

Maria

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Anusha sathyanadh <anushacalicut at gmail.com