[ncl-talk] Includes nested too deeply

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Mar 21 10:46:47 MDT 2016

I don't know that I've ever seen this error before!  I had to look in our
code base to see where it might be coming from. This error message could
admittedly be improved.

I think this is an error coming from nested "load" statements.  Are you
using "load" to load NCL scripts that are loading other scripts that are
possibly loading even more scripts?

Or, perhaps you are loading the same script multiple times from different
scripts.

Let me know if this doesn't help solve your problem.  If it doesn't, then
it would help if we could see your scripts.