[ncl-talk] Fwd: Sub: Plots not fit into specified region..

Adv advita6 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:31:33 MDT 2016

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I think my question is not clear. I would like to
get rid of white spaces inside the boundary line, not outside. I don't
understand why its happening here. I never seen it before.  Please help me
to understand whats going on here. It looks quite awkward and it may
confuse someone that white spaces are calculated EOF values, since color
bar includes white color as well.
Thanks