[ncl-talk] question about fao56_1.ncl script

‪Samy Rateb‬ ‪ ratebsamy at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 10:59:22 MDT 2016

Hello Ms.Shea,
I am samy ashraf, a step phd student in ICTP institute and works on future projection of potential evapotranspiration. I found fao56_1.ncl script on https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/fao56_1.ncl and my question is can I use other netcdf files containing the meteorological parameters for estimation of potential evapotranspiration instead of default CESM-CLM netcdf files used in this script or not?
Regards
Samy Ashraf