[ncl-talk] Pressure-height plot for different seasons

sudipta sarkar sdptsarkar2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:41:29 MST 2016

Hi Folks
I want to plot a pressure-height plot against seasonal values
(DJF,MAM,JJA,SON) for different years. My variable has dimensions for
season, time and level.

I can collapse the merge the season and time dimensions to show have a 2D
array of time and level but I am not sure how to get a pressure-time plot
from this where the x-axis will be labeled in terms of seasons from
different years like: DJF-2004,MAM-04,JJA-2004,SON-2004,DJF-2005 like this.

Any suggestion how I can get this done?

Regards