[ncl-talk] Symbol ">"

Atenágoras Silva athenagoras at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 07:19:55 MDT 2016

I am using ncl version 6.3.
I did a small test with some text files here, calling the function system()
and using the command paste and the pipes, and it works as expected.
Try a simple test with one-line files, and pipes, and see what is going on.
If if works, you are facing path problems as Havener told you before.

Sincerely yours,
Atenágoras.