[ncl-talk] Symbol ">"

HAVENER, KEVIN F GS-12 USAF ACC 14 WS/WXED kevin.havener at us.af.mil
Thu Jun 23 06:39:30 MDT 2016

Does the command work from the command line (outside of ncl)?  Do the files exist, and are they in the expected directories?  The error message indicates the files do not exist or aren't in the directories ncl is looking in.  I'd say this is not an ncl problem at all unless both answers are yes.

Kevin Havener