[ncl-talk] ESMF regrid

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Mon Jun 20 01:42:31 MDT 2016

Hi Laura,

you can take the examples to regrid unstructured data to a rectilinear
grid like the examples ESMF_regrid_10.ncl, ESMF_regrid_14.ncl and
ESMF_regrid_21.ncl.

Bye,
Karin

--
Dipl. Geophys. Karin Meier-Fleischer
Visualization, NCL

Deutsches Klimarechenzentrum GmbH (DKRZ)
Bundesstrasse 45a - D20146 Hamburg - Germany

Phone:    +49 (0)40 460094 126
Fax:      +49 (0)40 460094 270
E-Mail:   meier-fleischer at dkrz.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Thomas Ludwig
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 39784