[ncl-talk] No valid values in scalar field

Ciao Kai Liang ciaokailiang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 07:23:21 MDT 2016

Hi Dennis,

I'm so sorry for causing this inconvenience. As I didn't see my question
posted, I do it again. Thank you for your instruction. The problem is
solved. It turns out some values are set to be  _FillValue :  9.96921e+36
as I create a new metric in the first place. Thank you

CiaoKai

CiaoKai Liang
919-808-8069
ckliang at live.unc.edu
University of North Carolina, Gillings School of Global Public Health
170 Rosenau Hall, CB #7400 | 135 Dauer Drive | Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7400