[ncl-talk] Skew T wind barbs

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:34:27 MDT 2016

Hi Kacie

I've added an attribute for the 'dataOpts' argument.
This will be in the 6.4.0

*skewt_func.ncl*dataOpts at DrawWindBarbThk = 2.0    ; default value is 1.0

See Example 2 at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/skewt.shtml

The rightmost figure shows a (slightly) thicker wind barbs.
Set as you see fit.

Regards, D