[ncl-talk] NCL and El Capitan

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:57:56 MDT 2016

Hey Alan, sorry for bothering you again but I solved the issue. For some reason, even after I fresh-installed NCL using brew cask, one library was not linked in /usr/local/lib. Doing so (ln -fs /usr/local/Cellar/gcc/4.9.0/lib/libquadmath.0.dylib), fixed the issue. I linked the one associated with the old gcc, just to be sure..
Thanks again
cheers

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista.org <http://guidocioni.altervista.org/>