[ncl-talk] left-justification problem about gsn_panel txString

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 15 15:32:33 MDT 2016

Jiang,

I will check how hard it is to add a gsnPanelMainJust to the 6.4.0 code
(ticket NCL-1760). The code actually already recognizes this resource, but
it justifies the text at the edge of the panel area itself, and not at the
edge of the plot in the panel.

As a possible work-around, you could try setting gsnLeftString for the top
plot only.

--Mary