[ncl-talk] colorbar_and_title_not_showing

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 13 08:25:16 MDT 2016

I think the problem is that you set gsnMaximize to True for the map plot,
so NCL maximized the size of the map plot.  Then, when the contour plot
with the labelbar on the bottom got added to this, there was no room left
for the labelbar.

My suggestion is to try setting gsnMaxmize to True for the plot that takes
up the most space on your page, which will be your filled contour plot.

Another suggestion is to try maximize_output:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/maximize_output.shtml

--Mary