[ncl-talk] cloud-top temperature bug fix

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 10 16:03:02 MDT 2016

Oh, yes, sorry, I forgot that you need to add something to your MODULEPATH:

setenv MODULEPATH /glade/apps/contrib/ncl-nightly/modules:${MODULEPATH}

or

export=MODULEPATH /glade/apps/contrib/ncl-nightly/modules:${MODULEPATH}

You should be able to do this in one of your home .xxx files on
yellowstone, like .tcshrc or .bashrc.

--Mary