[ncl-talk] cloud-top temperature bug fix

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 10 08:50:33 MDT 2016

Hi Jared,

As Kacie said, if you are on yellowstone at NCAR, then you can use "module
load ncltest" to get to the development version of NCL.  We recommend that
people use this version with caution, because it is still being developed
and tested.

If you are not on yellowstone, then you can try using our new "conda"
version of NCL, which is also a test version, but available for Macs and
Linux.  See our "conda" instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/conda.shtml

I believe this version has the fix that you need. If it doesn't, then we
can create a new conda version with the fix, and all you will then need to
do is a "conda update" in order to get the new NCL.

--Mary