[ncl-talk] regridding CMIP5 coarse resolution output to high resolution (0.5 x 0.5) using area_conserve_remap_Wrap

‪Samy Rateb‬ ‪ ratebsamy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 07:36:45 MDT 2016

Hello NCL Team,
Good afternoon. I am samy ashraf a phd student in ICTP institute and have the output for carbon cycle parameters from CMIP5 on coarse resolution (3.75 x 2.5 degree for example) and I want to regrid it to high resolution (0.5 x 0.5) degrees using area_conserve_remap_Wrap in order to compare it with gridded observation data on 0.5 x 0.5, so my question is the regridding is correct or not?
Thanks in advance
Best
Samy