[ncl-talk] shapefile woes

Matt Flournoy mflournoy37 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 07:18:02 MDT 2016

Hi Rick,

Thanks! I'm absolutely sure it's the correct path, and I now get a file
extension error as well:

---

fatal:["FileSupport.c":4159]:(/home/matt.flournoy/PECAN/overview/July06/new_shp/USA_county_shps/USA_adms2.shp)
has no file extension, can't determine type of file to open

(0) Error: gsn_add_shapefile_polylines: Can't open shapefile
'/home/matt.flournoy/PECAN/overview/July06/new_shp/USA_county_shps/USA_adms2.shp'

(0)       No shapefile information will be added.

---

The .shp, .shx, and .dbf files are all in the same directory
(.../USA_county_shps/), and all of them have the "USA_adm2" prefix.

Thanks,

Matt