[ncl-talk] Ease grid map is misaligned

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 1 17:49:08 MDT 2016

Hi Ipshita,

This is indeed strange.

As a quick test, can you try (for the gsn_csm_contour_map plot):

res at gsnAddCyclic = False

Also, are you getting any kind of error messages?

You can also try using raster contours:

  res at cnFillMode = "RasterFill"

If you continue to have problems, we may need to take a look at your data,
and in particular the lat/lon arrays on the file. It looks like you are
doing everything correctly otherwise.

--Mary