[ncl-talk] Vinth2p for JRA-55

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 8 12:24:14 MDT 2016

There is no 'vinth2p_jra55' being developed.

Really, the vinth2p* functions are linear interpolation.

See Example 2
Read from JRA55 GRIB file and interpolate to user specified isobaric
levels.

====
I suggest checking NCAR's Research Data Archive (RDA).
This is supported by NCAR's Data Support Section.

http://rda.ucar.edu/

Search for JRA-55

Perhaps, they have data on isobaric surfaces.

Regards