[ncl-talk] overlaying data on the map

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Jul 8 09:44:48 MDT 2016

Hi,

Looking at your plot, the reference vector generated by the vector plot and
the label bar generated by the contour plot are both present on the map.
I'd recommend taking a close look at the underlying data to make sure
units, values, and spatial extent is what you think it is.

Hope that helps...
Rick