[ncl-talk] Help required in Vertical cross-section plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:55:24 MST 2016

Abhishek,

You need to provide more information.

Are you getting an error message or an incorrect plot?

What does your data look like? Use "printVarSummary" on the variable you
are trying to plot:

   printVarSummary(oro)   ; "oro" should be replaced with whatever the name
of your variable is

What have you tried so far?  In other words, how are you trying to do the
vertical cross section? It helps if you can provide a script, but we may
also ask you for the data so we can run the script here.

--Mary