[ncl-talk] _NclRegisterProc: xxxx is already a defined symbol can't add it as a built-in

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:49:20 MST 2016

Minna,

It looks to me like you are trying to define "topo_adj", and somehow it is
already being used by somebody.

As a quick workaround, can you try renaming the function to something other
than "topo_adj"?

If you continue to have problems, it would help if you can provide the full
WRAPIT command you are invoking, and the files you are using.