[ncl-talk] NCL query

Anusha sathyanadh anushacalicut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 00:10:18 MST 2016

Dear Sir,
(haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah)

I have seen your reply to the query

*to overcome this    warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 0 is
invalid *
*> warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 1 is invalid *
*> warning:TransformPostDraw: tfPolyDrawList element 2 is invalid *

like

 a = new(3,graphic)
   a(0) = gsn_add_polygon(wks,plot,x1,y1,gsres)
   a(1) = gsn_add_polyline(wks,plot,x2,y2,gsres)
   a(2) = gsn_add_polymarker(wks,plot,x3,y3,gsres)

but it doesnt work for my script as I have to use loop within..Can u help
to get out of this trouble?

do i=0,127
do j=0,364
if(.not.ismissing(z2(i,j)).and.z2(i,j).lt. 0.0)then
add_poly= gsn_add_polymarker(wks,plot,i,j,polyres)

end if
draw(plot)
end do
end do
frame(wks)

--

*ANUSHA SATHYANADHSenior Research FellowDeparment of Atmospheric and Space
SciencesPune university*