[ncl-talk] About output solar irradiation

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 18 09:51:23 MST 2016

Soares,

As Dennis stated, you need to be much more explicit about what you are
trying to do.  Just showing us a couple of calculations is not enough.

It's possible that the data is correct, but that the plot is being labeled
incorrectly. If we can verify that the plot is correct, then you can focus
on whether the data is being calculated correctly.

Can you provide us with the script and data?

--Mary