[ncl-talk] Error Question

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 11 11:13:08 MST 2016

Hi,

Its hard to say, and I don't know what you mean when you refer to a Virtual
Machine (are you running a Java application?).  However, if you have two
programs that are unable to open that file, it suggests a problem with the
file -- either it doesn't exist, isn't in the directory you think it is, is
misspelled (names under Linux are case-sensitive), does not have read
permissions, or is not in the format you think it is.  These are all things
to check.

Hope that helps...
Rick