[ncl-talk] missing ESMF_RegridWeightGen

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Dec 13 09:55:23 MST 2016

Lijun,

In the future, please post installation questions to our
ncl-install at ucar.edu email list.  You must subscribe first:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/email_lists.shtml

If you downloaded NCL from the ESG, it should come with the
ESMF_RegridWeightGen command in $NCARG_ROOT/bin.

If you used a LINUX installer to install NCL (like yum or apt-get), then
that was not done by the NCL team, and may not have ESMF_RegridWeightGen
included with it.

To get the executable yourself, you can go to the ESG and download the
appropriate NCL binary for your system. The ESMF_RegridWeightGen tool will
be in the $NCARG_ROOT/bin directory (same directory as the "ncl"
executable).

Instructions are here:  http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/#Download

--Mary