[ncl-talk] @gsMarkerIndex = 4 plots not really a circle but looks angular, jerky . How can I (easily) improve its shape?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 1 08:46:44 MST 2016

Hi Erik,

I'm afraid that's the nature of the polymarker implementation.  It might be
possible for you to create your own circles, with a finer resolution, using
NhlDataPolymarker. I have no experience with using it, so can't advise
further"

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/NhlDataPolymarker.shtml

Hope that helps...
Rick