[ncl-talk] hourly to daily (v6.4.0 function)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 26 13:26:54 MDT 2016

Hi Kat,

See the attached script, which contains this function.  Load it at the top
of your existing script, after any other "load" commands you might have.
For example:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"
load "./calc_daily_values.ncl"

Hopefully it doesn't reference any other functions that were added in
V6.4.0. If it does, you will get a error about an undefined function or
procedure (email ncl-talk if this happens).

--Mary