[ncl-talk] How to change the data on a rectilinear lat/lon grid to a curvilinear grid whithout changing its original resolution

易路 dg1225033 at smail.nju.edu.cn
Thu Aug 18 02:55:43 MDT 2016

Hi all,
  I would like to plot the TRMM 3B42 precipitation data (0.25 degree) on a map with the "Lambert Comformal" projection, so as to keep the same projection with the WRF output data. But when I used the funtions like rgrid2rcm or esmf_regrid, the resolution of the TRMM data changed from the original 0.25 degree to the resolution of WRF output data.
  So I doubt whether there is any other functions to  change the TRMM data on a  rectilinear lat/lon grid to a curvilinear grid whithout changing its original resolution?

Thanks a lot!
Best regards!

易路

南大邮件系统/学生/博士生/12级博士生