[ncl-talk] Unable to make panel plots

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 8 08:43:09 MDT 2016

Geeta,

You only have 2 plots, but you are telling gsn_panel that you have four
plots. The "(/2,2/)" tells gsn_panel that you want two rows and 2 columns,
hence 4 plots.

It should have drawn at least two of the plots, so I'm not sure why it
didn't.

Instead, try telling gsn_panel you want 1 row and 2 columns, or 2 rows and
1 column:

                  gsn_panel(Wks_Panel,Plot_NPIX_FIX,(/2,1/),PanelRes)

or

                  gsn_panel(Wks_Panel,Plot_NPIX_FIX,(/1,2/),PanelRes)

--Mary